Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Sunday, September 15, 2019

RE: Last call for Launch 1MM - if you’re looking for a sign, this is it!








Hey,

We know what you want. FREEDOM. FREEDOM +, FREEDOM PREMIUM! Right!?

Freedom to spend more time with your family & friends, perhaps travel.
Freedom to cut back on your client load ( or eliminate it all together ).
Freedom to travel, shop at the fancy grocery stores, and shops, go out to eat without feeling guilty about spending money for good food and spirits at the best restaurants.
Freedom to give generously to your community, especially friends and family.
Freedom to make a lasting impact in the lives of others, in general.

Bronnie Ware, an Australian nurse who spent several years caring for patients during the last weeks of their lives, routinely asked her patients about regrets they had and asked them if there was anything they would do differently. The top five were:

  1. I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
  2. I wish I hadn't worked so much & set up a biz.
  3. I wish I'd had the courage to express my feelings.
  4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my family & friends.
  5. I wish that I had let myself be happier. etc...

Let that sink in.

Are you on the path towards any of these regrets? We were!!! Maybe some of the same lies that we believed have 'snuck' into your thoughts as well:

1. I should just be grateful for where I am and trust that I'm on the right path.
If you feel in your gut that you're meant for more, then you are! Don't ignore that feeling.

2. I don't know if I have what it takes to make a large-scale impact. I don't have anything valuable to offer.
Did you see this video yet? If you are a service-based business owner, you know something that others would pay to learn! Launch 1M will help you validate your course idea and find customers who are eager to buy from you! There is nothing different between you and the other people you see crushing it in your industry... they've just branded themselves in a way that makes them look cool, and we'll teach you how to do that inside Launch 1M.

3. I don't have enough time to create a course and marketing system during this season of my life.
Timing is never right. Ever. But you'll never have more time, until you make a change. You can work through Launch 1M at your own pace and grow your business as fast or as slow as you want. Remember, we're the crazies who built Launch 1M with 4 kids under 4. It took 90 days of intense work, but now we get to spend all day, everyday with our babes!

4. Passive income is too good to be true...it's not realistic.
Watch this video. It explains exactly how the business model works, including the numbers!

5. I can't have an online business because I'm scared of technology.
Psh! Kick that excuse to the curb! Launch 1M includes in-depth tech tutorials that will take the stress out of software and technology.

Friend, what's worth having is worth fighting for. Even if it's scary. Even if it may feel crazy or impossible.

We know you want a life of freedom.

BUT WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO CREATE THAT?

It's not just going to happen. You have to take radical action to get there. You can make excuses, or you can make a change.

Launch 1MM will walk you step-by-step through the entire process of creating your very own automated online course.

This is the final email we'll send about Launch 1MM. If you've been on the fence, it's time to decide.
Book your free discovery call now.


"It's a terrible thing, in life, to wait until you are ready. I have this feeling that actually no one is ever ready to do anything. There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now. And you may as well do it now."
- Hugh Laurie

Speak soon! 

  Joรฃo & JoAn







---------- Forwarded message ---------
From:  With the Kings <sarah@wtksupport.com>
Date: Sat, Sep 14, 2019 at 10:06 PM
Subject: Last call for Launch 1M - if you're looking for a sign, this is it!

--Dillon and Sarah King

Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 113 Cherry St #92768, Seattle, WA 98104-2205

No comments:

Post a Comment