Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Fwd: The solution to your job and money problems







Hey, Did you read Rich Dad Poor Dad because you wanted or needed more than your job was giving?

If you are like me, you love learning but really hated school and definitely don't want to go back.

Keep reading, I have a solution for you…

In 1973, in my last year of active duty flying for the Marine Corps I made the decision to follow in my rich dad's footsteps.

So, I signed up for investing and business courses on the weekends, preparing to become an entrepreneur.

I chose to be an entrepreneur because I had no desire to live paycheck to paycheck and struggling everyday will the stress of bills and being able to provide.

As my weekend course progressed, I realized that I loved learning.

I thought I hated learning, but the truth was I hated traditional school.

I realized that traditional education is not the place for a person who wants to be more than an employee.

And I wanted more.

Most people read Rich Dad Poor Dad because they realized they need more too.

Most people don't know how to get more.

I'm going to make a suggestion…

Spend a few minutes watching this video. It is NOT traditional education.

My good friend, Anik Singal recently came to me and told me about something that has completely changed my cash flow philosophy. My first gut reaction was to think that it was too good to be true.

But, then, he showed me this video...

Immediately, I couldn't argue it. There was no way what I was seeing was not true. So, here's the basics - ready?

#1 - Have you heard of Amazon's platform called KINDLE?
#2 - Did you know that YOU can create Passive Income using Kindle WITHOUT writing a word? Month after month after month…
#3 - Watch this video - There are just 3 steps involved.

In the video you will meet my new friend - Ty Cohen.

He's a "stay-at-home" dad who's creating over $30,000 a month in completely PASSIVE Income using the Amazon Kindle platform. It's absolutely amazing.

Right now - there is a completely Free Training going on.

But, it won't be for long.

So right now, go to this page and start your training right away.

This isn't school... It's so much better… and faster.

Passive income, Active learning,


João 

 












---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Robert Kiyosaki <customerservice@richdad.com>
Date: Sun, Sep 15, 2019 at 3:40 PM
Subject: The solution to your job and money problems
To: <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>

Signature
Robert Kiyosaki



Rich Dad

Copyright © 2019 The Rich Dad Company.
4330 N. Civic Center Plaza, Suite 100 Scottsdale, AZ 85251 USA
Edit Profile | Manage SubscriptionsReport Spam

No comments:

Post a Comment