Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, September 16, 2019

Fwd: Facetime tomorrow?





HELLO!



Can we chat, Friend?

One of the BEST things I do for my team (and my relationship 😏) is to set times where we meet face-to-face to talk it all out.

I find this is the fastest way to clear up any misconceptions, misunderstandings or missing information.

If you're feeling a little in the dark about InstaGrowth Boss NstaGrowth Boss!!
 

and whether it's for you or not...

THEN WE SHOULD CHAT.

While I'd love to Facetime with ya, I've created a few ways we can chat about any of your questions – just in case our schedules don't align:

  1. EMAIL: support@elisedarma.com (where I communicate back via email or video)
  2. MESSENGER: Click here to chat with me in Facebook Messenger
  3. LIVE CHAT: Head to this page to open the chat bubble in the bottom right corner

Honestly, I'd hate for you to miss out on the opportunity to seriously impact your business... all because of a few unanswered questions.

And because I value your time (and mine), I've gone ahead and made a list of the most common questions I get about InstaGrowth Boss

👇 Take a peek at this list and see if your question is answered already!

1. "Is InstaGrowth Boss for me?" NstaGrowth Boss!!? 

InstaGrowth Boss is for anyone with a business or brand – or is building one. Like:

  • Entrepreneurs
  • Coaches
  • Service-based businesses
  • E-commerce product shops
  • Personal brands
  • Influencers (current or up-and-coming!)

See yourself on that list? Then InstaGrowth Boss is for you.

2. "Will it work for me?"

I get it. You don't want to invest in something that won't work.

But the problem is, I don't know what you're going to do with the course once you buy it. If you choose to take action and follow the exact steps I lay out for you, YES. It will work wonders for your business.

InstaGrowth Boss has already worked for members who joined this week!

3. "Do you teach me how to make money from my Instagram growth?"

Yes! Honestly, that's the main point of the program for me.

Look, growth itself is great. But growth doesn't pay the bills.

InstaGrowth Boss shows you how to MONETIZE your growth in three (3) unique ways NstaGrowth Boss!!? :

  1. As a personal brand, influencer or blogger (like my own account @silvajoaoa, @ joaoa.desilva2016, @elisedarma)
  2. As a service-based business (like my agency account @NstaCPUBiz, @infamousinfluential, @canupycontent)
  3. As an online product shop (like my e-commerce clients - @clementinefields etc., as an example)

4. "How long will it take before I see results?"

Once you're enrolled, you have all the information you need right in front of you.

Some people start right away and see revenue to their business in just a few weeks (like Kate).

And others start slower, take their time to implement the materials, and see revenue made within a few months.

Whatever works for you! Either way, you have forever access to the teachings inside the program.

5. "Will I get access to you – Elise?"

Yes!

You'll get direct access to me is through the InstaGrowth Boss VIP Members group, which comes with the program. NstaGrowth Boss!!? 

6. "Do the teachings inside the course rely on me spending money on ads?"

Not at all. I solely focus on organic Instagram growth. That means:

  • You don't need to spend money on ads
  • You don't need to hire a PR agent
  • You don't need 10K followers just to monetize your Instagram

But with that said, I've included an in-depth training on how to set up and run Instagram ads – if you'd like to :-)

7. "How much TIME will it take for me to learn everything inside?"

The core training videos total about 4 hours. You could watch 'em all in a weekend if you felt so inclined! 🍿

The bonus and advanced trainings are optional so you can pick and choose which ones are best for you.

8. "Is there a time limit on how long I can view the course?"

Nope!

Once you're enrolled, you get immediate and forever access to the course teachings (and its future updates), the bonuses and the workbooks.

You can open the course whenever it works for your schedule.

And remember, it will only take you 4 hours to get through the content.

9. "What if I can't afford this right now?"

I'm not your accountant for financial advisor so I can't answer this one for ya. And I'd also never pressure you into a position that'll make you stressed about cashflow.

But here's what I recommend: InstaGrowth Boss is an investment. If you follow the trainings laid out in the program, your brand *will* grow on Instagram. And with your programs and offers in place in your business, you *will* earn back your investment into the program.

Essentially, you're banking on yourself – that you'll follow the program and execute. The real question is: do you believe in yourself?

10. "What's the difference between this and your other program Freelance Biz In A Box?"

Freelance Biz In A Box is the program to help you launch your very own online service-based business. It walks you through how to take the skills you ALREADY have and package them into services for client.

I've had students take InstaGrowth Boss, learn Instagram marketing, and then move their skills over to Freelance Biz In A Box to launch their very own service-based business (like Cara Gray – whose business case study comes inside InstaGrowth Boss!). It's definitely possible to learn how to become an Instagram marketer inside InstaGrowth Boss, and then launch you very own business. NstaGrowth Boss!!? 

11. "Can't I just figure this all out on my own?"

Honestly? ...No.

Yes, it's true that you could attract followers here and there who might turn into leads, customers or sales.

But I'm not about Random. I'm about Consistent.

With the teachings and frameworks inside InstaGrowth Boss, you'll be on your way to CONSISTENT growth and sales. NstaGrowth Boss!!? 

Plus, by enrolling today, you'll get a year's access to my private InstaGrowth Boss VIP community. NstaGrowth Boss!!? 

This is where you can connect with me and others in the course who've been growing for the last 1 to 2 years.

You won't be going at it alone.

Let me and my team help you grow. 👇

Plus, don't forget:

Enroll in InstaGrowth Boss before the timer hits zero and get my library of 108 images you can use today in your feed. NstaGrowth Boss!!? 

GET ON A WAITLIST!

Got any other questions? Hit reply and ask away!

~ João  & JoAn 


P.S. Want to live chat with me?

Head here and click the turquoise bubble in the bottom right-hand corner.



















---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Hey, it's Elise! <hi@elisedarma.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 6:05 PM
Subject: Facetime tomorrow?
To: João <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

~  Elise Darma

If you wish to unsubscribe, you'll be removed from all mailings – including any paid programs you're apart of. If you want to opt out of a particular series, just hit reply and let me know. I'll take care of it for you personally.

If you wish to update your subscriber preferences, click here.

10 Dundas St E, Toronto, ON M5B 1R7

No comments:

Post a Comment