Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Fwd: Warning: Ignore this (unless you actually want to change)



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Joshua Harris <josh@agencygrowthsecrets.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 11:08 AM
Subject: Warning: Ignore this (unless you actually want to change)
To: <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>

Hey,
Let's face the elephant in the room… Most of us mortals get stuck with 1 of 2 problems...

Let's face the elephant in the room…

Most of us mortals get stuck with 1 of 2 problems.

Either we're overwhelmed and not sure what to work on,

Or we know what needs to get done… and life intervenes, procrastination and distraction kill us.

Many of the startup and established agencies I talk to have a good idea of what needs to get done.

Most people can write it out and make a to-do list, put it on calendar but still, they get stuck when it comes to implementing.

Take Philip for example...

image

Personal things get in the way. Or we have a day we just don't feel like doing stuff.

Someone gets sick. Or a holiday comes along and just like that… we're derailed again.

It's the classic case of the urgent (but unimportant things) in our lives pushing out the important long term goals & objectives, that aren't urgent. And how about, breaking it down into sub task and doing it incrementally with intermittent goals & objectives.

If securing your financial future by building an agency is on your long term goal list, we should be scheduling a call together.

How do we get things done, if you're in a webinar or meeting all day long!?  "How to get your to-do-list, done when you're always in meetings?" hbr.org/

So how can we get ourselves in a position to get the things done that will give us the long term life we want?

This is a topic I struggled with for YEARS. Believe me, I'm always working on getting better at productivity, so I can do the things that will help long term.

One of the simplest hacks is engineering a way to make the important urgent.

This is where you have to create some stakes for your brain to get it re-prioritized.

Step 1: First, ask yourself… What's a lot of money?... but not so large that it would ruin you if you lost it. For some, it's $500. For others, it might have to be $2,500 or more... you've probably lost more, already...

Step 2: Now, you need to clearly define what needs to get done. Set a timeframe that you know you can get it done (barring some sort of freak accident).

Step 3: Next, think of the last person or organization you would want to give that money to. And make a commitment to send it to them if you don't accomplish your goal.

This forces your brain to get your important work done above everything else.

Now be careful…

If your brain is like mine…

It's a sneaky bastard and always finding ways to 'game' the system.

Make sure you clearly define what "Done" actually means for your project.

Then, enlist a friend or two who is going to hold your feet to the fire.

This is indeed trial by fire, if you have not done this before.

(No pressure!)

The best thing and simplest thing to do is to write a check out to the person or organization.

And have that friend ready to mail it if they don't see proof of a finished goal & objective.

Now hold on a second!

You might be thinking, JOn/ JOSH I can't be giving away $500 or $2,500 bucks, I don't have that kind of money lying around.

And that's exactly the point!

I have used this for years (with much larger amounts of money).

To date, I have never failed to hit my deadline.

And the bonus is you get your money-making activity done.

Now, you can use this for any area of your life that you find yourself procrastinating in.

Fitness, business, self-help etc.

Commit to texting a person with a pic and report of your Fitbit activity every time you hit the gym. If you miss a day, he gets to spend your $1,000… Trust me, you'll have your ass in the gym.

Now, I found a way to take this concept and apply it differently to my business.

I made an investment in a mentor.

I found in the past when I didn't pay much for information, I didn't implement it.

When I paid more, I got better information, more help, and the added stakes of the investment.

Spending more drove me to implement.

It was the only way to get my money back.

This one hack can be the difference between

a person with ordinary intelligence becoming massively successful

versus

a much smarter person thinking themselves in circles.

I hope this gives you something useful you can use to grow your business.

But, some of you may read this and think,

"Hey, this guy sounds pretty smart. If this is what he teaches me for free… What could I learn if he worked with me more closely?"

I am looking to bring a few more agency partners on board and help them grow their business.

The first step is to see if I can even help you.

Head over here, and tell me about yourself and your business.

If it's a fit, we will have a call and see if we can achieve your goals.

If we can, we'll talk about how we can work together.

Otherwise, I'll point you in a different direction, and you can keep enjoying the free content I put out.

>> Click or tap here and let's see how this can work for you.

Speak soon,


Jon


%%


%Josh

Unsubscribe

Joshua Harris P.O Box 10304 Largo, Florida 33773 United States (239) 603-6874

No comments:

Post a Comment