Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Friday, March 1, 2019

Fwd: The Very Honest Truth About Going Full Time With My Side Hustle



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michelle Schroeder-Gardner <michelle@makingsenseofcents.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 1, 2019, 8:13 AM
Subject: The Very Honest Truth About Going Full Time With My Side Hustle
To: Joao <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>


Hey,

I have a new blog post that I'd like to share with you. Michelle's copywriter/ editor (and sister-in-law) wrote this and it's great!

Hi, it's Ariel. Over the past couple of years you've seen me here on Making Sense of Cents talking about real life frugality, living in a small house, and writing and editing strategies... Part of being here is that I work as a freelance copywriter/ editor for her, and I recently turned that side business into my full-time job.

Even though I started side hustling as a freelance copywriter/ editor three years ago for Michelle, and others in the biz it wasn't until about six months ago that I got the courage ...took the plunge and decided to go full time with it. That's actually what I'm going to talk about today – the very honest truth about turning my side hustle into a full-time job.

For full disclosure, I know Michelle on more than just a professional level. She's my sister-in-law, and we've known each other for nearly 15 years. She actually rented a room from us years ago, where she spent hours every night working on side hustles, while Wes and I stayed up way too late watching Lost on Netflix.

That last statement says a lot about her work ethic, which is something I've come to admire more and more as we've become closer as friends.

Related content:

Even though I had one, I didn't really get the whole "side hustle" thing.

Reading personal finance blogs wasn't something I was doing before working for Michelle, but to get a feel for the genre, I started consuming more and more of them on a regular basis. Beyond basic personal finance advice, I noticed one glaring similarity – many of them were talking about side hustles being this thing that could bring us all a little financial flexibility.

However, I took issue with the term "side hustle."

Please head to The Very Honest Truth About Going Full Time With My Side Hustle to read the full blog post. If you'd like to read this later, please save it to Pinterest.

Thanks!


Jon

%%

%Ariel/ Michelle at Making Sense of Cents



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 411 Walnut Street #13918, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043-3443

No comments:

Post a Comment