Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, March 18, 2019

Fwd: How to make extra money on the side as a spy



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Millennial Money Man <bobby@millennialmoneyman.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 2:06 PM
Subject: How to make extra money on the side as a spy
To: <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>

Hello,

Yes, you read that subject line correctly.

Imagine how crazy it would be to literally make money by completely hiding your identity and traveling all over the world on crazy missions, some 'real' and some of your own devise.

You could be a real-life side hustle spy. So intense. So exciting.

...

Alright. Fine.

This email has nothing to do with making money as a spy. That being said...

The real reason I sent this to you was to talk about mystery shopping.

And while I know that I shouldn't have made it seem like spying could be a side hustle, I had no choice.

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have opened an email about shopping...

... unless you're my wife (haaaa it's been so long since I made fun of Coral in an email that was totally worth it no matter how mad she gets).

Anyway...

What is mystery shopping, you ask?

Great question.

Basically... you sign up to become a mystery shopper, go to stores, buy some stuff, and then report back and talk about your experience.

What could be better? Getting paid to go shopping?

But honestly... mystery shopping is a little more complicated than that.

How do you know which companies are scams and which ones are legit?

And how exactly are you sure that this is THE side hustle for you?

Does it even pay well?

Well... there's only one way to answer all of these burning questions...

You'll need to go here.

Johnny

P.S. - Sorry I lied to you about the spy thing. If I ever come across a real spy side hustle, I will definitely email you about it. I just don't think it's a real thing, but if it was... how would I even find out about it to tell you? Do you see the weird position that you are putting me into by wanting to try these crazy side hustles? Actually now that I think about it... you should feel bad that you forced me to lie to you. Just think about that while you read the mystery shopping article.

You might also like: Want-2-Make-Extra-$100/month-learn-2-Be-a-Mystery-Shopper, Today!

% - Bobby  

Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 1814 E Main St, League City, TX 77573

No comments:

Post a Comment