Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Re: I just did this "mobile traffic" training for my customers


On Feb 18, 2017 12:22 PM, "Patric Chan" <support@operationquickmoney.com> wrote:

Hi,

I've found a "new" traffic source...

It's by combining mobile + Bing ads.

And it's super hot because Bing are approving:

1. Direct linking. This means, you could be promoting an affiliate program to start making affiliate commissions without even having your own domain name or setting up any landing page.

2. Internet marketing niche is allowed. We've tested - "how to make money online" offers are accepted. Similar topic like this is not being accepted in Google Adwords and Facebook ads.

Because of my discovery, here's what I did recently:

I've recorded a step-by-step video training showing my customers how they can use Microsoft's advertising platform to start generating leads that can be monetized on auto-pilot.

The good news is, I'm going to give you this training for 100% free as well...

Click here to watch it on my blog now

It's a gift for you for being my loyal subscriber.

Warm regards,

Patric Chan
Founder, OperationQuickMoney Training

P.S: Make no mistake; this is a HOT traffic source that is "under-utilized".

Find out how you can grab it before other marketers are jumping on it:

Click here to start your training for free

 
 
Internet Mastermind Sdn Bhd 1-3-22, eGate Commercial Complex Lebuh Tunku Kudin 2 Gelugor, Pulau Pinang 11700 Malaysia
 
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment