Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Fwd: [AWKWARD...] "What do you do for a living?"


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeff <jeff.plf@productlaunchformula.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 1:37 PM
Subject: [AWKWARD...] "What do you do for a living?"
To: joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com

Hey,

I'm not so good when it comes to cocktail parties. 
It's the whole introvert thing.

And I hate when someone asks, "What do you do 
for a living?"

What am I supposed to answer that?

I always want to tell them, "It's complicated"... 
but usually I always just say, "I'm a 'publisher' ". 

And really, that's how I've always thought of 
myself...

Whether it's email, social media, videos, landing 
pages, or whatever... I'm always publishing.

My book "Launch" is the most obvious example... 
and I used all our online marketing strategies 
to drive that to the top of the bestseller lists 
(including #1 on the New York Times list). 

Well here's the thing - "Launch" keeps on selling - 
it's now got over 1,100 reviews on Amazon. And it 
continues to bring in revenue, generate leads, 
build relationships with affiliate partners, and 
increase the perceived value of my work. It's 
awesome.

So, yeah, I'm really happy I've got that book. :-)

In any case, last year Chandler Bolt interviewed 
me about how I wrote and published "Launch"... 
and how I turned it into a bestseller.

That was a cool interview - Chandler really impressed 
me, and I've been watching him ever since. 

Now he's written a book on getting published fast - 
it's called "Published: The Proven Path From 
Blank Page to Published Author"

And he's got a great offer for "Published" right now - you can 
get a copy of the book for free. No shipping and 
handling fees, no gotchas, and you can download it 
immediately.

And it's an actual 202-page book - not a glorified 
6-page report.

You can get your copy here, go check it out:

CLICK HERE for your copy of "Published"

best regards,


John




P.S. There's also a training video on book launches that 
goes along with the book. It won't cost you a thing, 
other than your email address.  Go check it out.


%% Jeff

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



This email was sent to joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com by jeff.plf@productlaunchformula.com

PO Box 585 Durango, CO, 81302 USA


No comments:

Post a Comment