Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, April 18, 2016

Network Marketing 2.0 is a learned profession. Part 2.



























Network Marketing 2.0 is a learned profession. Part 2.



Hey,

I am working very hard on our next webinar together. I wanted to share some of the key information I am going to share with you.

The 3 core elements to your GVO opportunity or success in any MLM are.

[+] The products - we have products that everyone needs and are super competitive in the market place.
[+] The compensation plan - We are paying out as much as 100% residual commissions with a compensation plan that is powerful and easy to understand.
[+] You - The third element is the most critical and it is YOU. There is an epidemic in today's MLM of blame. If my upline only did this, if my downline only did this etc, etc. Do you think the professionals in GVO take their success as their own responsibility?

Of course!...

So that comes back to you. Here is the best part. As I said in my previous email below, Network Marketing is a "learned profession"

It is time to drop your old stories of:

> I can't sell (MLM isn't selling anyway)
> I am not good with people
> I am shy
> I am nervous
> I don't know how to....

Of course you feel this way...

Network Marketing is a learned profession. Just like becoming a Dr or a Lawyer there are certain skills to become an expert.

If you want to become an expert in your business than please read on.

I just had a profound 10 days with some very, very smart people and as such I am changing my personal responsibilities in GVO:

Here is what I am changing for the better:

[+] I will work only one day a week in our tech data center. I just purchased another location near by so that the marketing department can be segregated from the tech side. This will give us much better concentration and productivity.

I am doing this so that I can spend more time focusing on your growth. I will teach you all the skills to master Network Marketing. Yes, they are "learned" skills.
[+] Being with some very smart people over the past 10 days also made me realize that I have a lot to give. Very few people generate 5 figures per year in network marketing. I have generated 8 figures per year. I feel "uncomfortable" saying this as it sounds arrogant or egotistical but it is true.

If I can generate 8 figures per year I know I can help you generate 6 figures easily. There is nothing wrong with a 6 figure salary.

Se let me define easy. Easy does not mean you can join us and consider us a "lottery ticket".. that is, get in at the investment price and hope that you are a winner.

That never will happen..

I am looking for a few good people who want to learn the profession of network marketing and become a true leader, expert and professional.

If that is you... then watch out!!

So what are you about to learn?

The art or prospecting.
The skills of inviting.
The much needed skills of presenting.
The multiple follow ups.
The sale...
The training of your new distributor.

Most newbies in network marketing become hunters and sharks just trying to close a sale. That is a really, really bad angle. It never works and quite frankly everyone will avoid you like the plague.

People hate being hunted.. don't do it or you will lose every time.

As a MLM expert, you are an educator, a consultant who's sole purpose is to educate prospects on how to have a better life.

When you approach your business as a consultant rather than a salesman I promise you will see much, much better results.

I have so, so much to share with you in the very near future.

The good news is.. it will be well worth the wait, I am ready to teach you everything you need to know as a learned skill to get to 6, 7 or even 8 figures in your business!

GotBackup? Ido...
> http://InstantComputerBiz.com/faceblocal/
> http://InstantComputerBiz.com/faceblocal
> http://InstantComputerBiz.com/faceblocal

> If you are ready to learn, more... let me know on our intro video here!

My thanks in advance for your time and attention.

João



%
--Joel Therien
Founder and CEO
GVO & Pureleverage.com



Contact us
Global Virtual Opportunities
6701 Guada Coma Drive
Schertz Texas
78154

© Copyright 2015, GoGvo.com, Inc., All Rights Reserved. If there are references to other web sites in this email you should assume we have an affiliate relationship with them and are making money from them.It is best to do your own independent research.







Small Banner









No comments:

Post a Comment