Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

150% Of My Downline Is From Spillover

Let's skip all the hype and get right to the FACTS! -

I joined ICanGet2 on March 17th, and 30 days later, I had 20 sales in my downline. - I had sponsored only 8 of those sales, so the other 12 sales came from Spillover... -
That's 150% of my downline that came from Spillover! 150%! - Those are 20 SALES - People who are PAYING MONTHLY!

- The Genealogy is NOT cluttered with a bunch of freebies who may never do anything or ever upgrade. Only Sales are shown in your downline!

- Jane Mark is my upline :-) - The Founder of ICanGet2, Mike G (Glaspie) hasn't started promoting yet. - If you dont know Mike G., here's another fact...He directly sponsored in 11,000 people in a program he was an affiliate in.

Imagine what he is going to do with this. Now, let me ask you this... By the end of the year, how big will my downline be, and how much will I be making MONTHLY? What about YOU? GO HERE>> ... See you on the inside…. Joao icanget2.com joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com

http://state-of-the-art-mailer.com/ngetcredits.php?id=60948&mdid=328868&muid=7df4f2e879da1f1194d7b74f234e0e62

No comments:

Post a Comment