Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Internet Marketing SILVER/ Platinum Coaching











Internet Marketing SILVER/ Platinum Coaching

"Designed So That You Can Discover the Precise Internet Marketing Methods and Techniques That Will Quickly Take You and Accelerate You Online Fast"

Dear Friend,

Are you frustrated with your current success online?

When you started building your online business, did you think that by this point in time you would be further along than you are now?

So let's be frank here - and let me ask you this - what has been holding you back from having the success you desire - and deserve?

Is it that you know exactly what to do and how to do it, but are having difficulty implementing it?

Or perhaps you are implementing things just fine - just the way you have learned in the eBooks you have bought - but you just aren't getting the kinds of results you think you should?

Or is it deeper than that - you don't know what you don't know?

Have you ever thought, I wish I had someone I could just ask...maybe you have been stuck on a particular step in something, and wished you had someone you could talk to who has "been there, done that", to answer your question instead of struggling through it yourself?

What if you had someone that could take you by the hand, step by step, show you exactly what to do and how to do it, and was on standby so that if you had a question, you could get it answered quickly?

That's exactly what my brand new SILVER/ Platinum Coaching Program will do...and I'm so confident this will be the difference that will supercharge your online success, and get you the results you deserve, I am going to allow you to test drive my coaching program for the first month, so you can begin getting real results the very first month working with me.

Perhaps you have bought multiple books, each promising to show you one technique or method for doing something online…for example, finding your niche, or generating traffic, or building a list.

And the information seems solid, it makes a lot of sense – maybe you have even tried the advice, and it works – but the problem is, you don’t know how to fit everything together.

But try as you might, you just can’t piece together everything you learn so that it becomes a solid system – and perhaps that is what is holding you back from making the kind of money you really deserve online.

What do you really want out of the internet?

Let’s switch gears for a moment.

Let me ask you this:

What do you want to accomplish online?

How much money do you want to make online?

Think about that for a moment.

Do you want financial success?

Do you have an income goal you would like to achieve online…$60,000 per year, $100,000 per month, maybe $250,000 per year?

Do you want time freedom…freedom to work when you choose, the way you choose?

Do you want to have the freedom to spend more time with your wife or husband?

Do you want to have more time to spend with your children?

Do you want the freedom to travel?

What do YOU want?

Maybe you want everything I have listed…

Let me ask you this:

What would it mean to you to have all that you want…

the money, the freedom from your boss, the freedom to spend time with your family, the freedom to travel whenever you want, wherever you want?

What would it really mean for you?

Think about that for a second.

What would it really mean for you to make an extra $5000 per month online ($60,000 per year), $10,000 per month online ($120,000 per year) or even $20,000 per month online ($240,000 per year)?

What would it really mean to you, deep down inside?

Complete financial freedom?

Respect from your family and peers because you finally made it work online?

A personal feeling of satisfaction, knowing you accomplished something powerful?

Let’s switch gears again:

What is holding you back from accomplishing everything you deserve on the internet?

What is holding you back from internet marketing success, from making the kind of money you want and deserve?

Is a lack of knowledge holding you back?

Or maybe you have so much information you are ready to drown in it – but you don’t know where to start, how to put everything together in the right order to become successful online?

Maybe you keep trying, starting over and over again, but not having someone you can talk with, a mentor, someone who can help you along, and answer your questions, someone who has “been there, done that” is holding you back?

Maybe something else entirely is holding you back…not knowing how to build a list, not knowing how to monetize your list, not knowing how to create products that your subscribers actually want to buy, not knowing how to create a coaching program that will sell.

Maybe you are simply frustrated because you have tried so hard…and you see other people succeeding…but try as you might, you just haven’t been able to “break the code” to internet success?

What is holding you back from achieving your online goals?

Like many others online who try hard and work hard, but can’t break through to the “big time”, perhaps you have bought multiple books, each promising to show you one technique or method for doing something online…for example, finding your niche, or generating traffic, or building a list.

And the information seems solid, it makes a lot of sense – maybe you have even tried the advice, and it works – but the problem is, you don’t know how to fit everything together.

Try as you might, you just can’t piece together everything you learn so that it becomes a solid system – and perhaps that is what is holding you back from making the kind of money you really deserve online.

You see, you know deep down inside that plenty of people are making money online. Perhaps you know someone in your personal life who works 100% online. Perhaps you have seen some of the people online who are making money – so you know it works, but you just can’t figure it out yourself.

Deep down inside, you know you could become a success online – if only you knew the code, knew exactly what you needed to do to get it right.

Other people do it – and some in really big ways – but it is just so frustrating that you aren’t doing it.

Let me ask you this:

What would it mean for you if you could overcome everything that is holding you back from achieving your online goals and dreams, and achieve complete success?

What would it mean for you if you had the time that you deserve, to spend with your family?

What would it mean to you if you had the freedom to travel like you have always dreamed?

What would it mean to you if you were making $5000 per month online, $10,000 per month online, or even $20,000 per month online?

Deep down inside, what would that really mean, how would it impact your life?

How would your life be different if you could overcome every challenge in your life, everything that has been holding you back from achieving internet success?

Now let me ask you this, what would you think, how would you feel if I told you that the challenges that you have experienced online, are very similar to the challenges that hold other people back online.

The things that are holding you back from achieving your online dreams, from achieving financial success, are very common.

In fact, I have helped a lot of people with similar challenges overcome them and achieve their online goals.

Actually, after helping so many people achieve the same types of things we have just been talking about, I have created a program that goes step by step, literally holding you by the hand, leading you every step of the way, that is specifically designed to help people who have the same types of challenges we have been talking about.

What does this mean for you?

In building my own business online (I went from $0 to $5540 per month my first five months, then by my 13th month, I hit $15,347 per month, in 100% online income, regularly generate over $20k per month, and have had months ranging from $25k up to $42k)), I have literally documented everything I have done, step-by-step, piece by piece. I know exactly what works online…and what doesn’t.

I have cracked the code to internet success, so to speak.

And I have decided to share with you everything I have learned.

Step-by-step, method by method, test by test, sharing with you my complete and exact blueprint for internet success.

Exactly what works.

Exactly what doesn’t.

And I created a powerful coaching program, revealing step by step, systematically, exactly how to build your online information business so that you can duplicate my success online.

I will be literally taking you by the hand, and showing you step by step exactly what I have done, and how I have done it, and how you can do it, to create incredible online success.

In addition to showing you step by step exactly what to do and how to do it, you will also be meeting with me several times per month, live on the phone, so you can ask questions, and we can work through anything you are struggling with online, as you build your business.

And in addition to talking with me on the phone several times per month, you will also be able to email me any questions you have, and we can work together to get your business to the place where you want it to be, helping you overcome any challenges you have experienced in the past....between my knowledge, expertise, and experience, and the opportunity for you to tap into that by getting on the phone with me, and of course talking via email, together we are going to get your business - and your life- to the place where you want it to be.

But before I show you exactly how I am going to take you from where you are at now to where you want to go, I want to be very blunt with you:

My Coaching is Not For Everyone

One thing I want to say at this point is that this coaching program is not for everyone. You see, not everyone who wants to build an online business will ever be able to do it. Some people are just not willing to put the time into building an online business. Some people are not willing to do the hard work that comes with building an online business. Others aren’t willing to listen to instruction – they just want to do it their own way. And to all of those types of individuals I say: good luck...

The thing is, building an internet business, although it is full of excitement, and it can create an incredible lifestyle, one that gives incredible freedom, is work. And it does require doing things right.

And if you join my coaching program, you are going to be there to learn how to do it right. Not by trial and error, but by learning from me.

You see, I have already done it. I have started from scratch. I have tested and tracked, tweaked and changed, done it wrong and done it right – and I know exactly what works and what doesn’t when it comes to internet marketing.

Would you rather do this on your own, continuing to buy $100 ebooks, trying to figure each piece out on your own, frustrated because what you learn in one book, although it makes sense, doesn’t really fit with what you learn from another book…even though that makes sense too?

What if you could learn it all in one place, from one person – who has done it before, who is currently doing it?

You see, so many of the so-called gurus and experts online made their fortunes years ago – when the internet was in its infancy. Sure, they made it happen 10 years ago, they made it 5 years ago – when pay per clicks were 5 cents a piece. Its not that way anymore. You are lucky to get a $1 click that barely converts to a subscriber.

Many of the so called gurus out there have huge offices that do all their work for them – do you really think you can compete like they do, do you really think you are going to be able to do things the way they do things? Some of them have 20, 40, even 80 employees…sure they can leverage those employees to make $5, $10, $20 million per year – but is that really realistic for you right now?

You work alone, maybe you outsource a little – the bottom line is, you need to learn from someone who does it the way you will be doing it.

Ok, now it is time for me to toot my own horn.

You see, I work online TODAY. I have built my online business in just 22 months. I work alone, except for a couple of outsourced article writers and one submitter. Simple. No big payroll. I didn’t learn this stuff 10 years ago when times were different. I am currently earning more than a fulltime income 100% online – and one of the big things with me is that I am a big tester, tracker, documenter.

And I have done just that – documented everything I do, so that I can share it with you today.

Plus, when you and I meet at least 3 times per month on the telephone, I will fill you in on how things are changing. When something changes online, when one thing is no longer effective, and something new is, I will be the first to know – because I am actively working the business. I don’t have to wait until the latest internet marketing seminar to figure out the way things are changing – because I am currently selling online – and when we are on the phone together, I will share that with you.

When you are struggling with something in your business – something that is occurring in your specific business, with specific traffic or specific conversion issues, I can personally help you breakthrough to the next level. You can’t get that from another book, trust me. You can’t get the book or the CD to look deep inside your business and figure out what is working wrong, and what needs to be tweaked, needs to be adjusted. But I can look deep inside your business and figure it out for you, or help you to figure it out – at least 3 times per month live on the phone, and everyday of the month via email – and you can share with me what you are struggling with online, and I can help you solve it (and in many cases, just solve it for you).

Introducing my SILVER/ Platinum Coaching Program

In my SILVER/ Platinum Coaching Program, I am going to take you step by step, literally take you by the hand as I reveal the step by step actions I take to force my web site to generate online cash, day in and day out.

Not only am I going to teach you the exact steps to take, I am also going to give you an incredible amount of access to me, so that whenever you have a question, I am literally only an email or a phone call away.

This is what is included in my SILVER/ Platinum coaching program:

1) A complete step by step training course to teach you step-by-step exactly what to do and how to do it to, delivered to you as two laser-targeted lessons each and every month, complete with step by step homework assignments that will literally lead you by the hand, one step at a time, teaching you how to build your online business from the ground up, from wherever it is now, to where you want to be (this is the exact same information I teach in my $11,995 class) Meanwhile, Signup/ Signin as my guest, FREE at... InstantComputerBiz.com ( Office ) "LIVE" Training every Friday (FREE):

Free BootCamp Training Every Friday "LIVE," Sample Prerecorded Training .... WorldprofitTube.com/video.cfm?videoID=458 Home Business Bootcamp Training with George Kosch for 1 January 2016 - See more at: WorldprofitTube.com/ViewVideo

The recording of the March 11 2016, Home Business Bootcamp Training can be viewed here: WorldprofitTube.com/video.cfm?videoID=526 Site referred to in training SEOoptimizerpro.com/ get you site on the first page of good, market to over 500,000 sites free.

Other training, start your training here... view videos 1 thru 4, if you like to get started, now... Worldprofit.com/dealers/bootcamp/

Signup/ Signin as my guest, FREE at... InstantComputerBiz.com ( Office ) .or. http://www.instantcomputerbiz.com/default.cfm?pageid=496350 (ClixBnk Store)

Get a free store for yourself.... CrazyProfitsZeroCost.com/ Get you ClickBank, Amazon, eBay & PLR(eBooks) Store Ready site... Example: InstantComputerBiz.com/pageid=496350 (CBStore) InstantComputerBiz.com ( Office )

* Start from scratch and build a powerful list-building squeeze page
* Learn to drive massive traffic to your squeeze page, to help you build your list fast
* Discover my secrets for communicating with your subscribers, so that you develop a tight relationship where they won’t be willing to purchase anything in your niche from anyone but you
* Learn to find out exactly what your subscribers desperately need and will purchase as soon as you have created it
* I reveal my simple system for creating an audio product that you can sell for between $200 and $500…...within just weeks of starting my Platinum Coaching Program
* Learn step-by-step the absolutely easiest way to write an ebook fast…even in a topic you don’t know anything about when you first get started
* Discover my secret system for creating a coaching program from scratch, and using it to quickly double your online sales, taking in as much as 50% of your online sales just from one coaching program
* Learn to create your own high priced class ($2000 to $10,000) and release it within weeks of enrolling in my Platinum Coaching Program

And one thing I should mention to you now. The information and concepts you are going to learn in my Platinum Coaching Program are not the same run of the mill stuff you get when you buy other people’s eBooks.

This is my best stuff – this is advanced material – much of it material the so-called gurus wouldn’t want me to release – because it gives you a realistic shot at competing directly with them – and outselling them in their own niche.

I don’t hold anything back in this training material…and I deliver it to you in easy to listen to audio recordings, with accompanying step by step homework assignments.

And in addition to everything you are going to learn in the training program, you are going to get an incredible level of access to me:


2) You are going to get access to my exciting group coaching sessions where I take your questions and answer them, live, coaching you through each and every one of the difficulties you experience as you build your online business.

We are going to meet a minimum of 3 times per month, and in some months, as many as 6 times.

I am going to record all of the coaching sessions so that if you miss one, you can simply listen to the recording, then email me any questions you might have.

You can even email me your questions before the call, so that I can answer all your questions even if you can’t make the call, and you can listen to the answers later, at your convenience. This is a minimum of 3 sessions per month, and are a minimum of one hour long. I charge $1000 per hour for one on one coaching, $500 per hour for small group coaching, so conservatively, this component alone is worth $24,000 (48 sessions at $500 per session).

3) Email access to me - ask me anything, anytime! (Easily a $2000 per month value - or $24,000 per year)

This brings the total value of everything I have just listed to well over $48,973…and if you bought all of these learning tools, coaching, both telephone coaching and email coaching, and all of the step by step and advanced information from me, separately, buying each one, one at a time, that is what you would pay.

However, honestly, I realize that if you were to pay me $48,973 over the next couple of years, as you buy each of the things I have included in this program, one at a time, that you will not progress as fast as you could if you had everything up front, and could start studying everything right off the bat, and have access to all my information right at the get-go, rather than having to wait until you can afford to fork over $48,973.

But I want you to succeed as fast as possible…and I want you to be able to get started building your online business this very weekend…so I have decided to make this, for a limited time only (I reserve the right to increase the price for new customers at any time), completely affordable to everyone, at just $10,000 for my complete system…$48,973 of information, including $1000 per month of brand new information each month - which brings the total value to over $60,000!

Like I said earlier, this complete package is easily worth $48,973, and with all the new information I am adding this year, $60,000…but for a limited time only you get complete access to my entire system, complete coaching (over 36 hours of telephone time with me personally), and unlimited access to me and my secrets and strategies for just $10,000.

So here is a quick review of everything you get with your SILVER/Platinum level test drive (Plus BONUS, see details inside):

1) My complete information business training program

2) Meet me on the phone 3-4 times per month to ask any questions you have about your business, implementation, anything - it is your time

3) Email access to me - ask me anything, anytime!

Lots of FREE Bonus, details on the inside.

Fellow internet marketer,

I look forward to working with you personally to help you grow your online business.

I'd love to see you grow it to a full time income.

And in this program, I show you step by step exactly what to do and how to do it. And you get to talk with me 3-4 times per month. And you can email anytime.

The thing is, if you don't do the work, you won't get results.

But if I understand you right, you have been doing the work - but you don't have anyone to evaluate it, to make sure it is being done right. And THAT is what is holding you back.

Let me be that person!

I have been there, done that.

I will show you what works, and what doesn't, and be there every step of the way to guide you to success.

Go ahead, sign up today, while I am still offering this $48,973 total value program for just $10,000. I don't know how long I will keep this $10,000 price available - so go ahead, if you want to work with me - now is the time! Meanwhile.... get a SILVER Membership for pennies on a dollar and free $5,000 worth of training.... send to me an email joaoa.desilva@gmail.com or learn more below choose what thrills you...

FastTrackCash.trafficcenter.com/ Get cash in the next 30 minutes...

Pretending is the fastest way to believing, and believing is the fastest way to receiving. Dooley
Struggling to Make Money Online? InstantComputerBiz.com/FastCash Then Discover How To Generate Quick Cash Online In The Next 30 Minutes or less, Without Any SEO Knowledge, HTML Knowledge, Or Special Skills

Worldprofit.biz/ "A Turn Key READY MADE Package Example sites: HomebizAce.com or CashCircuit.com is a Prebuilt Silver Website and 12 PAID Lifetime Membership Package!" GET IT NOW! Just Move-in Make Mad Money! Test drive them kick the tires...

L@@K!***It's Time You Start To See Results You Deserve!****

RevenuesPlus.com/ The best traffic package on the net 10,000,000 visitors to the site of your choice and 50,000 visitors for your site. Finally make it online....

HomeProfitCoach.com/UpdatedOffer/ This month anyone who has watched the video will get the 2nd month of service FREE NO MATTER when you watched the presentation. Don't you love New Year Cyber Deals?

50FutureMillionaires.com/ [ THIS NEW VIDEO WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER ] This is a Must See if YOU want to Earn Online or Generate Traffic for your site or both...

"Hoping, wishing, and praying, shouldn't ever be confused with doing." - Mike Dooley

Question(s)? Concerns)? Say, "HELLO" to the Mentor Monitor on Duty 24/7, 365 5:48:46 he/she'll be working for you making you sales, closing your sales ...Click Here Anytime WorldprofitAssociates.com/ .or. IF, you're a member, click here anytime Worldprofit.com/Members







No comments:

Post a Comment