Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Fwd: Five (5) Inspiring Books That May Change Your Thinking About Life



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jeff Bullas <jeff@jeffbullas.com>
Date: Sun, Sep 9, 2018, 5:22 PM
Subject: Five (5) Inspiring Books That May Change Your Thinking About Life
To: <joaoa.deC**** Karasigsilva2018@gmail.com>


Hi,

Books are my guilty pleasure.

I should be working but I am reading.

I should be sleeping but I am still reading.

I should be exercising but I have been lured again......

By the temptation to read.

What do I love about books?

Books provide insights into the distilled thoughts that are often decades in the making.

They reveal the wisdom of sages and men and women who have built their work on the generations that have gone before them and next to them.

They are time machines that transport us in to the future or take us back to the distant past.

Books aren't for everyone

But I know that devoting a lot of your time to reading isn't for everyone because we all have different modalities of learning and absorbing information.

Some like to watch and other like to listen.

One of the real gifts of technology is that information and inspiration can now be provided in a range of mediums. That includes YouTube videos, podcasts and even audio books.

We are all different and some of us are stranger than others. But we need the mavericks. The crazy ones.

So what have I read recently that has inspired me and shown me new insights and tools to change my life?

Here are 5 inspiring books that have continued to change my thinking about life.

Read the article.

Have a great week and continue to be awesome.

Best Rgds


John

%%

%Jeff

Unsubscribe

Jeffbullas.com Pty Ltd
PO Box 73
Lilyfield, New South Wales 2040
Australia
+61413662620

No comments:

Post a Comment