Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Fwd: How to create more time...


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <joel@thewebinaragency.com>
Date: Thu, May 11, 2017 at 12:53 PM
Subject: How to create more time...
To: joaoa.dsilva2017@gmail.com


How to get more time...
Hi,
Just about to wrap up the final day of our mastermind and heading out back on the road in about an hour.

Tomorrow, I'm heading to Toronto to plan out the funnel launch for my Webinar Accelerator Live Event intensive with my buddy Scott Oldford.I'm so excited about this event – we'll be drastically reducing the time it takes to build and launch a webinar funnel… getting everything built and launched with my direction in 2-3 days.

More on that shortly…

But right now let's pick up from where we left off from yesterday.

Time…

For far too long, I've let my time get abused.

And for many of you who replied to me yesterday, it seems like I hit a hot button.

Nearly everyone sitting in this room I'm in right now has absolute control of their time.

What I've learned from them is HOW to start to take back my time.

Here's what I'm going to be doing next week when I get home.

Rules To My CalendarOne 8-figure business owner in California has strict working hours. 

He only "works" 11AM – 3:30PM every day.

That's it. 4.5 hours.

Does he get less done? 

No. Quite the opposite.

It's Parkinson's law: the more time you give something to get done, the more it will drag out into that window.

So, shorten the window and you'll figure out how to be more efficient.

Starting next week there will be dedicated times that I'm working.

Will it eliminate sales opportunities? Maybe.

But it will instantly boost my $ per hour earnings, and my wife will be much happier.

"Happy wife, happy life" (I heard that quote from my uncle).

Pie Chart Time-Mapping

Another 8-figure owner introduced this concept of categorizing… or mapping… their time into the following categories.

Not only is this super smart, but incredibly productive.The 3 categories are: 

1. Time for "me" (or you)
2. Time for work
3. Time for family.
4. Time for sleep.

Interestingly enough, the super productive 8-figure owners have way more time for their own personal development then they do work.

SLEEP: For me, I need 8 hours of sleep. Anything less than that, I feel like crap. Any more, I feel lethargic. This has been my sweet spot.

WORK: I'll start with 8 hours of work, with the intent to reduce that to 6 as quickly as possible (8 hours is already a 4 hour MINIMUM reduction per day, so this will take some time).

FAMILY: This needs most improvement, and more boundaries for me to improve. Right now, it's less than 2 hours a day. I need to move this consistently to 4. It should also be non-compromisable.

ME: Every time I meditate, journal, and write daily emails (like these) I become super-uber productive. 4 hours for reading, journaling, and personal development each day was the MINIMUM of 8-figure earners, so this is my goal to shoot for.

Part of my writing this email is a verbal commitment to you.It's on paper, and now it's set forth.

Now, all that's left is sharing this schedule with my wife to have her hold me accountable.

Your pie-chart will most likely look different than this one.

But I highly recommend creating one and protecting it.

Full transparency: I'm sharing information. 

I have not practiced this so I'm not saying I'm the greatest.But the data is there. 

People way smarter than me do this, and it works.Hope it works for you, too.


See you tomorrow…

João!



PS – we're going to be mapping out the details for our first live Webinar Accelerator intensive. If you want to work personally with me, 1-on-1, to get your webinar written and funnel launched at breakneck speed… hit reply and let me know so you can be the first to know when we open the doors.

%%Joel
Not Sure The Best Way To Get Started?  Here are some of our top resources to help you get started FAST...

=== Connect With Our Community (You Are NOT Alone!) ===
Step #2 - Connect On These Other Platforms:




Unsubscribe


No comments:

Post a Comment