Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Happy Let Go Day!! (& Something Special)

Hi Have you heard of Let Go Day? That's the day I celebrate every year round 'bout this time that marks the anniversary of when I was told I was going to be laid off from my job. At the time it felt like the worst thing that could ever happen to me, but looking back, it was a huge blessing in disguise and why I celebrate the day every year! This is the 8th year since it happened, and to celebrate I'm marking down the price of my bestselling book, Will It Fly, to just $0.99 this entire weekend. At 12:00am PST on Monday, June 20th, the massive discount expires, so get (or gift!) your copy now! Here's the link below: Click Here to get Will It Fly for $0.99! by - Pat I often wonder what life would be like if I didn't get let go 8 years ago...and really, I guarantee that I wouldn't be where I'm at today. Getting laid off gave me the push I needed to open my eyes and explore all of the other opportunities that were available to me. Plus, not being able to get back into architecture (which was what I immediately tried to do), forced me to take the bold actions I needed to make my business work. I took risks I wouldn't have normally taken. I just wanted to pass this note along to you today as it's always on my mind during this time of the year. Perhaps this email, or reading Will It Fly will be the push you need to really make things happen if they haven't started happening for you yet. Thanks so much for all of your support, I appreciate you, and I look forward to serving you on SPI even more during this second half of the year! Cheers, and here's that link to Pat's book for $0.99 one more time: Will It Fly on Amazon for $0.99 this Weekend! by - Pat Thanks again! João! P.S. SEMINAR: By the way, Pat Flynn of SPI has two upcoming free webinars I wanted to let you know about. He's co-hosting them with Ankur Nagpal, CEO of Teachable, who was featured in a recent episode of the SPI Podcast. The webinar is called 7 Steps to Launching Your Own Online Course, and it happens twice! Sign up and reserve your spot for one or both below. There will be a replay, but you MUST be signed up to receive it: Wednesday, June 22nd @ 6pm PST (9pm EST) and Thursday, June 23rd @ 12pm PST (3pm EST)

No comments:

Post a Comment