Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

3 words that will make you more sales without being a jerk (Day 1 of 10)



















Hi,

Today, you're going to learn one of the most powerful formulas that I've used as a way to convert a prospect in your business.

Over the last 7 years, I've found learning the art of sales to be one of the trickiest skills to develop. Notice how I used the adjective "trickiest". I'm going to come back to this a bit later.

I've read dozens of sales books. Been coached by "sales coaches". And used many of the "tricks" in the book to close more work.

Yes, some tricks work while others don't. But I've been able to consistently rely on one method over and over again.

And you've done this over and over again in your life as well.

It's simply RELATING to your customer based on your past experiences that you know they are currently experiencing.

And there's a very simple 3-word formula I use to RELATE to a potential customer.

It's called: FEEL, FELT, FOUND. Let me give you an example:

---

A while ago, I was running a webinar helping engineers perform better in job interviews. While I was teaching, I would frequently tell stories about some of my past interviews.

Many engineers are introverts and have a lot of fear and anxiety with interviewing.

And I knew from past experience that the most anxious part of the interview process was sitting in the reception area before the hiring manager would grab you to start the interview.

As I'm telling this story, I want my audience to know that I've been there before so I can show them how I overcame this fear. I would tell them this:

---

"Listen. I know that the most fearful part of the interview process is the moments leading up to the start of the interview when you're stuck in the reception area waiting for the hiring manager to come get you. I know exactly how you FEEL. In fact, I FELT the same way. Until I FOUND a cool little trick that allowed me to crush these fears..."

---

This is so powerful. It doesn't matter what you sell - coaching, consulting, relationship advice, etc... - it's all the same.

You must be able to establish a relationship with your audience / prospects.

When you do, they will trust you to help solve their problems because they believe you've been in their shoes before.

Relationship building is the tried and true method of selling that works time-and-time again.

I've relied on it when I was in construction sales. I rely on it today to land more webinar clients.

Sometimes the relationship takes months to develop. Other times it takes only days.

Using those 3 words just helps expedite the process in a sales conversation to help your client see the value in which you offer.

---

Let's test this out now with YOU.

Hit reply, and give me your best "feel-felt-found" pitch. I'll let you know how it could be better.

- John
Webmeister, InstantComputerBiz.com ( Office ) Siginup/signin as my guest free!
http://www.instantcomputerbiz.com/default.cfm?pageid=496350 (CBStore)get your free store here. http://www.crazyprofitszerocost.com/?id=32244
http://www.instantcomputerbiz.com/content.cfm?pageid=512847 (Wholesale Travel@50% discount) get your own Travel Site http://myhoprocket.com/?id=silvajoaoa
eMail: joaoa.dsilva2017@gmail.com
Skype: skype:silva_j_a?chat .or. skype:silva_j_a?call

%Joel

P.S. - I use the word "trickiest" because sales isn't difficult. It's all about finding the best flow for you to comfortably guide your prospect into making a purchasing decision. It's not difficult. And it's not hard. It's an art.

















No comments:

Post a Comment