Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, February 20, 2016

TIME IS RUNNING OUT!! ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPP.











TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!
ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPP.
SPOTS ARE FILLING QUICK!!
We have an "ANGEL" INVESTOR PAYING IT FORWARD FOR ANYONE JOINING BEFORE THE 22ND
DON'T MISS OUT Check out this comp plan...



Fb ad was redirected for posting by promo-bot... msg sent as response to above:

Hello Friend, Thank you for requesting more information about SUM OPP. Please read the information and let me know if you join by sending me the confirmation email.
• THE SUM OPPORTUNITY (USA Only) How about for a 1 time annual Membership fee you can earn literally $200,000 with not as many people in your down-line you would think you need to have to earn that amount and also a White C-Class Mercedes Benz as well! • This is one of the most powerful payouts I have seen, and you as my team members have the opportunity to get in first and have others fall beneath you!
• The key is to at least get 3! (More is better My upline is building a huge organization with this and will use half of their earnings to pay for you and your referrals entries as well!
• Talk about a big Pay It Forward list! Fill in your info then>>>
• STEP 1: Put my name: Joao Silva
and email address: joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com for sponsor on the registration page.
• STEP 2: When you have completed the sign-up process, hit submit and when it comes to the Paypal Payment page just EXIT OUT.
***CHECK YOUR EMAIL****
• STEP 3: Forward the email confirmation to my email joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com so I can make sure you have been add to the spread sheet. Please let me know if you fill out the registration, so I can keep you posted on any updates I hear. I believe the ones who are going to be doing the PIFs will start possibly this week or the next. http://www.thesumopp.com/jointheopp/
Thanks and get back with me with any questions! Thx ..Joao (John) Silva
Skype ID: silva_j_a (Twitter/ MSN(hotmail)/Bing, Excite ID)

You'll check the 210.00 box but just exit out of Some rich big leader is paying everyone in! I don't know who it is lol. But that's fine with me. No money out of my pocket. Nothing to lose. RIGHT?

Lol IMPORTANT DO NOT COPY AND PAST MY EMAIL. INSTEAD TYPE IT IN & Confirm your typing!

Sponsor: RosaLina Ballard her eMail myadspays@gmail.com & number is 919-801-0025 Chat Conversation Start 7:22pm Sat 20 Feb 2016









No comments:

Post a Comment