Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Fwd: How to write blog posts with flawless english



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Raelyn Tan <raelyn@raelyntan.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 3, 2019 at 11:20 AM
Subject: How to write blog posts with flawless english
To: jon <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>


Hey jon,


It's Raelyn & Jon-jon, here!


Yesterday, someone emailed me asking what tool I use to help with my spelling and grammar while writing.


Side note: "English is my first language. I was raised bilingual 'most people in Singapore, where I'm from, are'" -- 
Raelyn ). 

( Aside: "English is my second language.  Portuguese  (and a dialect called Krioulo, we just got around to putting, it down in writing) is my first language, 'some people in Orlando FL USA where I'm at currently, speak a Brazilian dialect.' I was born in Brava, Cape Verde Islands, Africa, left home when I was 9 1/2 yo and have yet to return. I've been around the world a couple of times and am familiar with other languages." -- Jon-jon )


But well, it's still a really great question.


I am not afraid to admit that I sometimes waste and perhaps spend a little too much time obsessing over the quality of my blog posts.


Most of my posts have close to 100 iterations. It isn't just limited to my blog posts… When I first created my site, my logo had 87 iterations! No joke.


I'm much better in this aspect now, thankfully. *wipes sweat,* from brow.


I remember being blown away when I first discovered Grammarly.


Grammarly is every perfectionist's dream!


When I found Grammarly, I changed 5,000+ spelling and grammatical mistakes in my blog posts on the spot, easily.


Nowadays, I'm not so extreme – so if you see errors here and there, please pardon me. I must say that it was very gratifying to fix all the errors, all at once.


Click here to check out Grammarly; it's free!


I believe that Grammarly is a great tool to have if English is not your first language, especially if you are not very proficient in English, yet.


Grammarly works to help you edit your blog posts, emails, and even your Facebook statuses to remove spelling, grammar and any other language errors, so what's not to love? 🙂


I hope that you'll find this review helpful.


Most importantly, do use Grammarly to improve your writing. :)


Rgds.,


Jon-jon

Visit my website  .or. 

Visit her website
Join the free FB Group
Prefer reading a blog post to start your blog instead? Go right ahead...

 
P.S. Don't need Grammarly yet because you haven't actually started your blog? Sign up for my "How to Start a Profitable Blog The Right Way" webinar for step-by-step training if you want to start your blog + biz, right... while it's still available!

%%


God bless,
%%Raelyn

Visit my website
Join the free FB Group
Prefer reading a blog post to start your blog instead?



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | Jalan Lempeng, Sunny Singapore, Singapore 128794

No comments:

Post a Comment