Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Fwd: How To Differentiate Your Blog + Biz From The Crowd





---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Raelyn Tan <raelyn@raelyntan.com>
Date: Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 11:39 AM
Subject: How To Differentiate Your Blog + Biz From The Crowd
To: jon <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>


Hey jon, it's Raelyn& Jon-jon here.


"What makes you different?" a blog reader once asked me when I was just starting out.


While it was a simple question, it caught me off guard.


Honestly, I've never been the popular kid at school.


While I was smart and nearly always topped the class,
I was never in the limelight much. I had a few good friends but was never the social butterfly that everyone knew.


I really do not think that I'm the most interesting person in the world. I live a pretty typical life and like pretty typical things...


When it came to being online, I did the same things as everyone else.


I was afraid that if I veered off from the "tried-and-tested" way that everyone was seeing success with, my sales would stop... and I didn't want to rock the boat. I know, irrational fears.


One day, I just decided to be ME.


It wasn't like I was living a facade, but I really wanted to embrace MYSELF and do things in MY business that makes ME happy.


I implemented stuff like prayer fridays in my Facebook group here and there. Yep, even though my group is about online business, not about religion or spirituality. I wanted to bless people, so I did.


I even decided to start writing S.
H.O.R.T.E.R. (gasp!) blog posts for certain topics because I wanted my articles to be actionable rather than just ramming information down people's throats.


I switched to Teachable to host my online courses because I believe very strongly in providing an unparalleled user experience for my students. Quality matters so much to me, even if it literally costs me.


I became 100% okay with showing my images of how I look online. I liked hiding behind my words, but not anymore!


So what happened after that? Did sales go up? Did more people flood to my site?


Well, nothing happened. hahahaha


But after awhile, I started noticing that certain people were gravitating towards me. And most importantly? They usually like me and my brand a lot.


Normally, these are positive people who are ready to take action. They are the ones that dream big, they are ambitious, like me. People that are full of kind words. They love actionable stuff. They believe in providing quality and creating a sustainable business, rather than taking shortcuts.


People started to remember me. People started to engage. Sales went up.


Hence, I thought that it would be awesome if I shared with you 3 actionable tips for you to stand out from the crowd and be noticed:


★ 1. What makes your blog & business uniquely you?


When you understand yourself and what your business stands for, you start making blog + biz special.


Perhaps, it's time for you to do some introspection on what you can offer
that the rest of your industry cannot.


That would mean you can charge ANY price for your products and services because people are paying for something that's uniquely you.


2. Is your blog visually different?


Yes, your content is important, but design is equally important as it is what gives people the first impression (and many impressions after that).


From website design, to the colours you use, and the visuals you have, everything counts.


I would bet you that the best content in the world cannot keep you at a particular website if it is ugly like poop.


If you visit my blog you'll realise that my blog has a very distinct feel and look to it.


What can visual marketing do for you and your blog to make your stand out? Use it and take control of how your business looks today.


★ 3. Position yourself for success


One of the biggest problems people face when they first start is trying to be every single thing in the world.


You've to know this: Apple started with computers. Nike is known for their shoes. Taylor Swift was first known for her country music. Wal mart for how affordable their stuff is.


Having a positioning that is rare and unique would position you for success and differentiate you from the tons of other bloggers/ online business owners in the world.


Niche yourself properly, my friend. Find your tribe and specialize first. It brings you money faster.


I hope this has helped! Do head over to this article (A Definitive Guide: How to Make Your Brand Stand Out From The Noisy Crowd) for more tips on how to build a profitable blog by being D.I.F.F.E.R.E.N.T. Share it if you like it


Remember, always be yourself and the people that can't stand your blog can leave.


Don't be afraid of being unable to please everyone, after all you can't really sell to everyone, yeah?


Recommended Resources


It is very important to me to connect my subscribers to the right resources I have created. Please feel free to check out some of my best resources below and get your learning on this week.

1. Just starting out and have not started your blog?


2. Need more traffic and subscribers?


3. Are you ready to go beyond random articles on the net and straight to building your successful blog + biz strategically?
Check out my signature courses where you will get my best strategies and in-depth guidance:


Wishing you peace and a successful blog biz,


To Your Abundant Success,


Jon-jon


SMARTincomeSystems.com (Office)

SMARTincomeSystems.com/CBStore (Store($))

Live, Laugh, Love, Leave a Legacy!

Health & Wellness  

Multi-Vitamins/ Minerals &

Adult Stem Cell Powered Supplements;

NeuStem Powered Formula Enhances:

Stem Cell Nutrition Support, Energy, 

Vitamin D3 Needs,Whole Body

Nourishment,

Immune Defense, Nutrient Synergy

For Better Health & Wellness:

Including,

Bone, Colon, Eye, 

& Heart Health

AJMoney.JDILife.com

Health, Wellness, Body Building Supplement & MLMLive simply, Laugh often, Love deeply, & Leave a Legacy!

Experience PRIME Performance & Living

AJMoney.nowLifeStyle.com 


%%


Raelyn Tan xx

Visit My Website
Join The Free FB Mastermind Group
Work With Me


Tools I Recommend (+ Bonuses!)



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | Jalan Lempeng, Sunny Singapore, Singapore 128794

No comments:

Post a Comment