Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, January 11, 2021






Hey!

Today, I have a list of over 80 possible "SideHustle," ideas for FY2021. With these side jobs, you can make extra money in 2021.

Over the years, I have spent a lot of time making extra money through side jobs, in addition to about six careers, in Commercial Art & Photography, Psychology/ Sociology & Socialwork & Computer Science/ Systems Engineering. 

I am now looking for an Encore Career. I hold two Degrees: BA Forensic Psy & MSCS ccny.cuny.edu 'The Harvard of the Proletariat' & LIU.edu/Brooklyn, respectively. Started a PhD in ai - artificial intelligence/ Expert Systems, across the street  from LIU - Brooklyn Campus at then, BklynPolyTech <<  https://engineering.NYU.edu/academics/programs/doctor-philosophy >>, perhaps I can follow my passion and finish it, at the time I was called away to spearhead a technology sharing program for DoD  as a Telcom Systems Engineer - in HQ-SANG Riyadh, KSA. One of the last countries to connected to the internet. With the help of AlcaTel /  Lucent Tech - INS... a bell labs innovation  (Now Nokia)! One of the great companies I worked for afterwards, as a Customer Engr / Customer Care Systems Engr etc.

In fact, I paid off my $38,000/   50,000 (wife/   myself) 

 student loan debt(s) in just 7 months by side hustling. I've done several of the things on the list that you are about to read through.

Learning how to find a side job changed my life in crazy ways — it helped me to stop living paychecks to paychecks, (wife works for  Paychex.com) pay off my debt(s), and leave my day job to pursue my job as a full-time blogger. Retired early at 35 yo, but I'm an IT consultant.

And, this is why I talk about making extra money through a side job so much — because I believe that it can change your life for the better.

Making extra money through a side job can help you:

  • Save up for a big purchase, such as for a down payment on a house
  • Pay off your student loan debt, credit card debt, or medical debt
  • Save for retirement and even retire early
  • Leave a job you don't love to pursue something else
  • Diversify your income sources
  • Save for emergencies
  • And more!

What some people don't realize about making extra money is that it doesn't have to take all of your time. You can dedicate as much or as little time to it as you want.

The blog was  started, on the side of my full-time job(s) & contracts.

It took a lot of work, but I was in control of when I worked.

Please head to 80 Best Side Job Ideas To Make Extra Money in 2021 to read the full article.

Thanks!

   Joãozinho   from Making Sense of Cents  

-------------------------------

Other content you may enjoy:







---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michelle Schroeder-Gardner <michelle@makingsenseofcents.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 2:04 PM
Subject: How To Make Extra Money in 2021
To: João <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com>




Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 411 Walnut Street #13918, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043-3443 

No comments:

Post a Comment