Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Fwd: (OOPS!) Problem with your order..






Hey there,

Alan here…

...the guy who wrote the "2 Step Business Plan" book.

NOTE: If you've already completed your purchase,
please kindly ignore this email & enjoy your goodies!


Anyways.. here's what's going on:

I didn't have a "big launch" in plan for this book.

What I did was literally create A SINGLE FaceBook
post informally announcing that I had written a book
about how I generate 5 figures a month working 5 hours
per week with a simple funnel formula..

So you can imagine how blindsided I was when I found
out that word got out and this thing spread like
wildfire!

I guess people shared it in various groups and a flood
of people rushed to order the book.

Which is cool and all - I was on my way to becoming
a best selling author..

BUT here's a very small problem..

You see...we kind of didn't plan on the thing
taking off and didn't notify Stripe (our merchant
provider) that we would be doing "volume" with my
book.

Anyways..

Once we hit certain amount of sales - they started
blocking all new orders from coming in..

.. which makes sense - it freaked them out to have
a new account go from ZERO to hundreds of orders
within an hour.

Which means that YOU, along with a several others,
couldn't get in..

So here's what I'm going to do to make up for it..

I'm going to hold a spot just for you!

You can get it here >>

And download 2 Step Business Plan.

Here's a bit of what I cover in the book:

Looking to get a degree just so you can work for someone
else for 40 years and hopefully have enough money to retire
to a "decent" life?

Do NOT go this route! I share the TRUTH About Traditional
Education and why you need to rethink your path to
entrepreneurship - (page 26)

The FIRST thing I explain to my high ticket students is my set of
"4P's" to Help them get into the RIGHT mindset before starting an
Online Business.. these 4 key words are CRITICAL to your success!
(page 45)

Starting an online business on your own can be an absolutely HORRIFIC
experience! I'll show you How to AVOID costly online business risks &
mistakes to help eliminate your learning curve - (page 53)

Affiliate marketing sounds really easy to apply in theory.. but WHERE do
you start? HOW do you ramp up to serious numbers? HOW do you get
on product launch leader boards to build a name for yourself? I'll reveal
the Time-Tested Method.. and How You Can Leverage it for maximum
results in a matter of DAYS- (page 63)

So-called "internet gurus" will set an unfriendly trap that 99% of people
are falling into.. only causing further failure in your business.. If you're not
careful, you will fall into the same trap (as I'm sure you have many times
before)! In this book, I show you How to Bypass this "Guru Trap" - (page 66)

People ask me what the key to online success is.. I always answer with this
ONE Simple Statement that You MUST Memorize Before Having ANY Success
Online. Without memorizing this statement, you may as well throw in the towel
from the beginning! - (page 69)

The chances are pretty good that you are very close to getting a successful
business up and running.. but there's ONE SINGLE puzzle piece that's missing,
right? Since this is the case, I'll give you my Simple Funnel Formula that's been
Time-Tested for Over 20 Years. Every single successful business contains this
formula! - (page 70)

Oh traffic.. the agony! It turns out that traffic is NOT your main issue, but once
you have a system in place, I will show you WHERE to Get the RIGHT Traffic
for Your Business (page 73)

I bet you would never imagine being able to launch your own product.. but it's
actually pretty simple when illustrated and explained properly. Implement my
simple Launch Funnel that's easy to plug in to YOUR business - (page 95)

My coined term "OREFU Key" is a simple phrase that you can remember to
implement in every business you create. This one phrase alone was actually
designed by me, for me. It has increased my sales by 200-300% when
implemented properly, and it can do the same for you! This factor in your
business NOT to be taken lightly or overlooked! - (page 105)

Once you have a successful business model in place, what's next?

You need to know HOW to Expand Your Business the RIGHT way to maximize
your growth! It's actually pretty easy to do once you have a few tools that I share
with you.

5, 6, and Even 7 Figure Case Studies that will blow your mind while motivating
you to act and apply my knowledge into your business FAST. These are regular
people just like you who have chose to take action and apply my knowledge to
their business to achieve incredible results!


Go here & Grab the 2 Step Business Plan Book >>


To your success,

John





---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 2StepBusinessPlan.com <support@alanconnect.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 1, 2019 at 9:43 AM
Subject: (OOPS!) Problem with your order..
To: João <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>
Alan
2StepBusinessPlan.com

p.s. The 2 Step Business Plan Book comes with a 100% no-questions
asked refund policy - if you're not happy for any reason. Just let
us know and we'll gladly refund your purchase.

 

PO Box 29502
Las Vegas NV 89126-9502
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment