Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, November 19, 2018

Fwd: Your kids told me they miss you.



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Alberto Riehl <alberto@dreamsourceconsulting.com>
Date: Sat, Nov 17, 2018 at 1:20 PM
Subject: Your kids told me they miss you.
To: <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>



Hi,
I remember when I was driving 3-4 hours everyday to go on appointments.

There was even a time when I would drive out to a town 5-6 hours a way and stay there selling Insurance from Monday to Friday. 

There was even a time when I would drive out to a town 10-15 hours a way and stay there selling Insurance from Monday to Friday.   

Man I missed my kids!

Today,

I run my biz 100% virtual from my FL-Beachfront Home! ( We operate in at least 6 Countries! (Potential ~185) )

And, I'm showing hundreds/ if NOT 1,000s of Agents to do the same thing.

Sounds too good to be true right?

That's what I thought.

Click on the Picture of my Wife & Daughter, NOW to see how I do it.

Cheers,

João A. Silva  





Dream Source Consulting, 30025 Alicia Parkway, Suite 238, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
Sent by alberto@dreamsourceconsulting.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment