Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Fwd: 50+ RE Deals Every 30 Days.


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lee Kearney - The 50/30 Experience <lee@advisorsclub.com>
Date: Sat, May 19, 2018 at 2:20 PM
Subject: 50+ RE Deals Every 30 Days.
To: joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com


image

Hi,

Thanks for requesting information on The 50/30 Experience...

Where I give you an unique insider's look at how my team and I flip 50+ properties every 30 days!

Lee, is the CEO of SPIN Real Estate.

Over the last decade I've flipped over 6000 properties and counting... totalling over $100,000,000 in real estate transactions each year.

(You've seen the proof - and I've got plenty more to share.)

At the 50/30 Experience I give you everything...

...And you get a behind-the-scenes, all access pass to the systems, processes, procedures, teams...

... Everything I've built to scale my business to be one of the most active and profitable real estate investors in the country.

If you haven't yet -- you can still APPLY NOW! (Click here.)

Know that space at the 50/30 Experience is limited.

This is a small group focused on you and your needs.

In fact, you'll have time specifically zeroed in on the challenges in your personal business.

I've seen it, I've been there, and I know I can help you.

Click here to apply for the 50/30 Experience now!

Talk soon,


Joao

%%

Lee Kearney

image

No comments:

Post a Comment